Monday, July 23, 2018

First I give thanks to my Heavenly Father, Our Lord Jesus, and His Holy Spirit for directing me to Hixson Ford and Brother Kendrick Crumpe, my Christian brother in Christ

. I was at FedEx to fax a document to my credit union in New Orleans, who was going to finance an Acura RDX I was trying to purchase. However, when I arrived to FedEx I was told their system was down and they had no idea when it would be back available. The next FedEx was 80 miles away. As I was leaving FedEx on my way back to Pineville, I saw Hixson Ford. I looked at their cars online two weeks earlier, but I had no intention on purchasing a car from them, Hixson. However, God had other plans for me, which came through Mr. Crumpe. When I walked in he sat me down at a table to discuss my needs and desires in a car. This was after he told me about Ford as a company. I had a previous bad experience with another Ford dealership and I was concerned about the product. We talked in great detail about the Ford Edge. I still had no intention to purchase the Ford Edge, even though my granddaughter and brother both have Ford vehicles. My granddaughter actually has the Ford Edge. However, Mr. Kendrick gave me so much information about the Ford Edge, the quality and dependability of Ford vehicles, and it made me more interested. He took time with me, which requires a lot of patience, because I'm not a person that rushes in any decision that I make. He then got the key and took me outside to give me a tour of the vehicle, both inside and out, explaining all the features, and we went on a test drive. While driving I was sold on the Ford Edge. I purchased a 2015 Certified Pre-Owned Ford Edge Titanium. Thank you Mr. Crumpe for being concerned about my needs, taking time with me, and most importantly being honest with me. Hixson Ford, you are blessed with a man of God who puts his customers first and has the patience to deal with me. God bless you all. Thanks also to Gary Johnson for showing me the need of extended warranty coverage through Ford. - Stepheny Mitchell #HappyCustomers #HixsonHasIt

No comments:

Post a Comment