Friday, August 17, 2018

Now I just want to tell ya'll what the Lord has done for me and my husband

. First, we came in to change our oil in our 2015 Ford Escape. We didn't know that we're going to get blessed with another Escape, a 2018. When we came in we met a nice young lady named Brittany. She then introduced us to a truly God fearing man of God. He is truly a blessing from God himself, a Holy Spirit filled and kind person. This young man is amazing. Whatever he tell you he can do, you can bet your bottom dollar, he'll certainly do it. Now you tell me what God can't do. Believe in Jesus, because with God all things are possible. Thank you Jesus and thank you brother Kendrick, for blessing us. I hope we'll meet again some day soon. - Jimmy Alexander #HappyCustomers #HixsonHasIt

No comments:

Post a Comment